Thursday, February 28

Much Thanks

I am in the process of changing the look of my blog. As a control freak, everything must be perfect so I am still working out some of the crap I hate. At the moment, however, I am at a point that I can live with. I have to say 'thank you' to my friend Jerry. When I got to the code manipulation part he was available to talk Geek to me and help me get it sorted out.

In a while I will give an update on my dad. I want to get all the details first. Keep him in your thoughts though; he may need some good thought mojo to get him better.

3 comments:

Jerry Deese said...

Ya now, you could have just linked it to the Flickr account instead of that one photo. Sheesh, like this:

Jerry and his fantastic photos!!

Teri said...

Nothing like a little self promotion to end a perfect day

Jerry Deese said...

Well, at least I did mention my website, www.vandyll.net :)