Thursday, December 20

Bad Freak!

Well, I dont think I am a good control freak. I mean, I have had this blog for 5 hours now and I am just now posting something. And the Template isnt making me happy, but if I were a good freak then I would have changed it by now and wouldnt be bitching about it.

The contractor is late... as in The Late Mr. Cathcart. He was supposed to be here at noon and now it is 2. The only thing left to do on this job is to lay the tile. How hard is that? I can do it but I already paid him for it and I am not going to be doing something I already paid someone else to do. We were discussing having him do some other work to the house, but now I am pissed and am going with someone else.

We are getting the house ready to put it on the market and there are a couple things I would like to have finished before we do so. One thing is we had some one come in and close up the attic access in the hallway because we had attic stairs installed in a different place. That area still has to be painted. The space where the current shower stall is is being turned into a closet so that has to be done still. And after we leave we are having some one come in and redo the hardwood floors. Oh, and we have to get the carpet cleaned also.

As a control freak this is pretty stressful for me. I mean, I love having everything all tied up and neat and moving just isnt any of that. There are so many details that have to be taken care of, and I adore that part...as long as everyone does what I tell them to do, and does it when I tell them to do it. But if things dont go as planned, I get pissed. Oh, and one of my nicknames is Miss Impatient...and not after the flower either.

So to sum up: I am a control freak, but not a good one. I am bossy. I am impatient. And I want everything my way...and those are my good qualities. ;)

No comments: