Friday, March 13

Odd or Even?

I cant remember if the odd years are the good ones or the even ones. You know how it seems like we get alternating good years? I just cant remember which are mine, the odd or the even.

If I try to work it out, then this is what I come up with:

Last Year:
Good:
Got Barry out of my house
Went to Vegas
Went to Boston
Went to Rhode Island
Went to the Midwest
Went on cruise
Got a job
Fostered and placed 5 kittens over the summer

Bad:
Blew out my knee
Found out job was shit
My sister became even more of a rotten bitch than she already was and proceeded to make everyone around her unhappy.
Lost about 20% of portfolio

This year:
Good:
Got laid off from shitty job.
Got an incredible job after being unemployed for 2 weeks
Said incredible job came with a pay raise and a whole bunch of professionalism
Severed a toxic friendship
Started going back to the gym (YAY)
Contracted work to be done to the house starting next week (check with me in a week to see if this is still a good thing)

Bad:
Had a fender bender on Friday the 13th (honest)

Huh. Well, if I had to guess which year my good ones are I don’t think I can decide. It is still early in the year so things could go down hill pretty quick and overall last year felt pretty good. I guess if my bad years feel pretty good, then I am not even going to complain.

Well, I still will, just not too loudly.

No comments: